In accordance with these Terms of Service, DIAMOND-EX.COM may be referred to as "we", "our", "this website" and "DIAMOND-EX.COM". Users of DIAMOND-EX.COM include, but are not limited to, registered users, and also include any visitors who use the Site in any manner, state or form. "Cryptographic currency" can be used to describe any form of digital currency, including but not limited to bit and blind. You understand and accept these Terms of Service.
First. User Registration Agreement
· 1. User registration
· 1.1 Registration eligibility
· The user promises that the user has full civil rights and capacity, or does not have full civil rights and ability, but clicks the consent to register button, the website is deemed to be approved by its legal representative and registered and applied by its legal agent DIAMOND-EX.COM service.
· 1.2 Purpose of registration
· The user promises that the user's user registration is not for the purpose of violating laws and regulations or disrupting the DIAMOND-EX.COM cryptocurrency and digital asset trading order.
· 1.3 registration process
· The user agrees to provide information such as a valid mobile phone according to the requirements of the DIAMOND-EX.COM user registration page, set the DIAMOND-EX.COM account number and password, and the user should ensure the authenticity, completeness and accuracy of all the information provided.
· 1.4 If the user is legal, complete and effectively providing the information required for registration, he/she has the right to obtain the DIAMOND-EX.COM account number and password, and the DIAMOND-EX.COM account number and password are used for the user to log in at DIAMOND-EX.COM.
· 1.5 When the user obtains the DIAMOND-EX.COM account number and password, the user is deemed to have successfully registered, and the user agrees to receive the email and/or short message related to DIAMOND-EX.COM website management and operation sent by DIAMOND-EX.COM.
· 1.6 After the user has successfully registered, the cryptocurrency and digital asset transactions shall be provided, and the real ID card information of the person shall be provided for real-name authentication.
· 2. Registration Agreement
· 2.1 DIAMOND-EX.COM reserves the right to change the registration agreement at any time without prior notice. Users are required to periodically review this agreement.
· 2.2 You understand and accept that trading in cryptocurrency or digital assets (bitcoin, Litecoin, etc.) is at risk. Your assets may add value or depreciate at any time due to ongoing price fluctuations.
· 2.3 You need to know that the purchase of Bitcoin (or any other digital currency or asset provided by DIAMOND-EX.COM) is at risk, and the revenue or loss is the responsibility of the user. DIAMOND-EX.COM is not responsible for this.
· 2.4 The DIAMOND-EX.COM website is a trading platform that provides trading of cryptocurrencies and digital assets. While we strive to ensure a fair and free trading environment, we do not accept any form of malicious “market manipulation” that may occur, whether it occurs on the DIAMOND-EX.COM trading platform or in the entire cryptocurrency and digital asset trading markets. responsibility.
· 2.5 Users understand and agree that the price of cryptocurrencies and digital assets may experience unpredictable fluctuations for a variety of reasons including government intervention, market conditions and speculation.
· 2.6 The DIAMOND-EX.COM platform does not set the current market price. The price of cryptocurrencies and digital assets traded on the DIAMOND-EX.COM platform is determined directly by the user's purchase and sale orders.
· 2.7 Any transaction decisions made by users based on the information provided on the DIAMOND-EX.COM website are at their own risk and benefit. DIAMOND-EX.COM is not responsible for any actions that users perform in the course of using the DIAMOND-EX.COM website or its application programming interface.
· 2.8 DIAMOND-EX.COM will not postpone the release of market information, but DIAMOND-EX.COM is not responsible for any delays caused by network interruptions or similar situations.
· 2.9 Users are responsible for protecting their own DIAMOND-EX.COM accounts. The DIAMOND-EX.COM website, the person responsible for the website and its staff will not be held liable for any loss caused by negligent unsafe operations (whether by the user or the operational actions performed by the DIAMOND-EX.COM platform).
· 2.10 You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. Leaking your password to a third party will be considered a violation of this agreement.
. 2.11 The DIAMOND-EX.COM service can be used only when the user's real name matches the website username. Users may not listen to other third-party business instructions to operate the funds transaction.
Second, User Service
· 1. Service content
· 1.1 DIAMOND-EX.COM uses its own system to provide users with bitcoin transactions and application services through the Internet.
· 1.2 Users are required to provide legal, authentic, accurate and detailed personal information; if there is any change, the user information needs to be updated in time. If the registration information provided by the user is illegal, untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, the user shall bear the corresponding responsibilities and consequences, and DIAMOND-EX.COM reserves the right to terminate the use of DIAMOND-EX.COM services by the user.
· 1.3 Users have the right to view real-time quotes and transaction information of cryptocurrency and digital assets in DIAMOND-EX.COM, and have the right to submit cryptocurrency and digital asset trading orders through DIAMOND-EX.COM and complete cryptocurrency and digital asset transactions.
· 1.4 The user has the right to view the information under his member account at DIAMOND-EX.COM and has the right to apply the functions provided by DIAMOND-EX.COM.
· 1.5 Users have the right to participate in the DIAMOND-EX.COM organization's website activities in accordance with the activity rules published by DIAMOND-EX.COM.
· 1.6 DIAMOND-EX.COM is committed to providing other services to users.
· 2. Service rules
· 2.1 Users shall abide by the provisions of laws, regulations, rules, regulatory documents and policy requirements, guarantee the legality of all funds and virtual currency sources in the account, and may not engage in illegal or other activities that damage DIAMOND-EX.COM or third-party rights in DIAMOND-EX.COM or using DIAMOND-EX.COM services. For example, if you send or receive any information that violates the law, violates regulations, violates public order, infringes on the rights and interests of others, sends or receives pyramidal materials or other harmful information or speech, and does not use DIAMOND-EX.COM authorized or fake DIAMOND-EX.COM email header information.
· 2.2 Users should abide by laws and regulations should properly use and keep their DIAMOND-EX.COM account and password, fund password, and the mobile phone number bound to their registration, as well as the security of the mobile phone verification code received by the mobile phone. The user is solely responsible for any operations and consequences of using his DIAMOND-EX.COM account number and password, fund password, and mobile phone verification code.
· 2.3 When the user finds that the DIAMOND-EX.COM account number, password, or fund password, verification code is used by a third party that is not authorized by him, or if there are other account security issues, the DIAMOND-EX.COM should be effectively notified immediately, and DIAMOND-EX.COM is required to suspend the service of the DIAMOND-EX.COM account. DIAMOND-EX.COM reserves the right to take action on such requests from users within a reasonable time but is not responsible for any losses suffered by users before DIAMOND-EX.COM takes action.
· 2.4 Users may not assign, borrow, lease, transfer or otherwise dispose of DIAMOND-EX.COM accounts to others without the consent of DIAMOND-EX.COM.
· 3. Provision, modification and termination of services
· 3.1 While accepting DIAMOND-EX.COM services, users agree to accept various types of information services provided by DIAMOND-EX.COM.
· 3.2 The user hereby authorizes DIAMOND-EX.COM to send commercial information to its email, mobile phone, mailing address, etc.
· 3.3 DIAMOND-EX.COM reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time without notice to the User. DIAMOND-EX.COM has the right to modify or discontinue the service.
Third. User Rights and Obligations
· 1. User rights
· 1.1 Once the user has successfully registered and becomes a DIAMOND-EX.COM member, he will get the username (user's email address) and password, and be responsible for all activities and events that occur after logging in to the system with this group of usernames and passwords, and bear all the use of the user name legal liability directly or indirectly caused by speech, behavior, etc.
· 1.2 The user has the right to accept the cryptocurrency and digital asset trading platform services provided by DIAMOND-EX.COM in accordance with this agreement.
· 1.3 Users have the right to withdraw the balance of assets in DIAMOND-EX.COM, including cryptocurrency and digital assets, at any time, but they need to pay the corresponding billing fee to DIAMOND-EX.COM.
· 2. User obligations
· 2.1 The user is obliged to properly keep the DIAMOND-EX.COM account number, username and password, and SMS verification code. The user will be fully responsible for the username and password. The user shall be responsible for any legal consequences caused by the leakage of the username or password due to the user, and the site shall not be liable for any loss of property caused by the user's own disclosure of such information.
· 2.2 You may not use this site to conduct violations of the laws of the country in which the user is located. Users may not maliciously register DIAMOND-EX.COM website accounts by any means, including but not limited to multiple account registration for profit, speculation, cashing, awards, etc. Users should not steal other user accounts. If the user violates the above provisions, DIAMOND-EX.COM has the right to directly take all necessary measures, including but not limited to suspending or sealing up the user account, and canceling the benefits derived from the violation.
· 2.3 Users should not maliciously interfere with the normal operation of cryptocurrency and digital asset transactions and disrupt the transaction order when DIAMOND-EX.COM conducts cryptocurrency and digital asset transactions.
· 2.4 Users shall not interfere with the normal operation of DIAMOND-EX.COM or interfere with the use of DIAMOND-EX.COM services by other users by any technical means or other means.
· 2.5 If the user has litigated other users due to online transactions, DIAMOND-EX.COM may not be required to provide relevant materials through judicial or administrative channels.
· 2.6 Users shall not maliciously destroy the goodwill of DIAMOND-EX.COM by means of fictitious facts.
Fourth. When DIAMOND-EX.COM finds that the account user is not the initial registrant of the account, it has the right to suspend the use of the account.
· 4.1 If the user does not have the registration qualification as stipulated in the Terms of Service, DIAMOND-EX.COM has the right to refuse the user to register, and the registered user has the right to cancel the DIAMOND-EX.COM member account, and DIAMOND-EX.COM has the right to suffer losses to the aforementioned users or their legal representatives. People claim compensation. At the same time, DIAMOND-EX.COM reserves the right to decide whether or not to accept user registration under any other circumstances.
· 4.3 DIAMOND-EX.COM has the right to notify the user to correct, update information or suspend or terminate the service provided by the technical detection, manual sampling and other detection methods when it is reasonably suspected that the information provided by the user is incorrect, false, invalid or incomplete.
· 4.4 DIAMOND-EX.COM reserves the right to correct the information when it finds that any information displayed on the DIAMOND-EX.COM has a significant error.
· 4.5 DIAMOND-EX.COM reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the DIAMOND-EX.COM Service at any time. DIAMOND-EX.COM's right to modify or suspend the Service does not require prior notice to the User. DIAMOND-EX.COM terminates one or more of the Services and terminates from the date on which DIAMOND-EX.COM publishes the termination notice on the Website.
· 4.6 DIAMOND-EX.COM shall take necessary technical means and management measures to ensure the normal operation of DIAMOND-EX.COM and provide necessary and reliable trading environment and transaction services to maintain the order of cryptocurrency and digital asset transactions.
· 4.7 DIAMOND-EX.COM protects users' cryptocurrency and digital asset custody security by strengthening technical input and improving security precautions. It is obliged to notify users in advance when there is a foreseeable security risk.
· 4.8 DIAMOND-EX.COM reserves the right to retain the user's registration information and all transaction information during the application of the DIAMOND-EX.COM service during the performance of this Agreement and after the termination of this Agreement but may not use such information illegally.
· 4.9 DIAMOND-EX.COM reserves the right to delete any content on the DIAMOND-EX.COM website that does not comply with national laws and regulations, regulatory documents or user reviews such as the DIAMOND-EX.COM website. DIAMOND-EX.COM does not need to notify users in advance.
Fifth. Refusal of Guarantee and Disclaimer
· 5.1 DIAMOND-EX.COM as a third-party platform for “network service providers” does not guarantee that the information and services on the website platform can fully meet the needs of users.
· 5.2 Based on the particularity of the Internet, DIAMOND-EX.COM does not guarantee that the service will not be interrupted, guarantees the timeliness and security of the service, and does not assume responsibility for non-DIAMOND-EX.COM.
· 5.3 DIAMOND-EX.COM is not responsible for the failure to save, modify, delete or store information posted by users.
· 5.4 User comments published by all users in DIAMOND-EX.COM represent only the user's personal opinion. It does not mean that the website agrees with its views or confirms its description. This website does not assume any legal responsibility arising from user comments.
· 5.5 All notices sent to users, DIAMOND-EX.COM will be delivered through formal page announcements, station letters, emails, customer service calls, mobile phone text messages or regular mail. DIAMOND-EX.COM does not assume legal responsibility for any activities or information such as winnings, offers, etc. that are not obtained through the formal channels of DIAMOND-EX.COM.
· 5.6 DIAMOND-EX.COM has the right to adjust the fee rates for recharge, currency, transactions, etc. according to market conditions, and has the right to decide the termination of the free promotion period.
Please read the following carefully to understand some of our terms, rules, and treatments for your private data. By browsing this URL, you indicate that you have accepted and agreed to our terms in this policy. The DIAMOND-EX.COM User Information referred to in this Agreement refers to information that complies with laws, regulations and related regulations and meets the following scope.
· 1. Get information
· 1.1 Personal information provided to DIAMOND-EX.COM when a user registers with a DIAMOND-EX.COM member or applies for a DIAMOND-EX.COM service.
· 1.2 User's browser or mobile client data that DIAMOND-EX.COM automatically receives and records when using DIAMOND-EX.COM service, participating in website activities or visiting website pages, including but not limited to IP address, information in website cookies and user requirements. Web page record.
· 1.3 User personal information that DIAMOND-EX.COM obtains legally from a business partner.
· 1.4 Other personal information obtained by DIAMOND-EX.COM through legal channels.
· 2. Confidentiality agreement
· 2.1 DIAMOND-EX.COM Commitment: DIAMOND-EX.COM will not disclose non-public information such as the user's password, name, mobile phone number, etc. to any third party without legal reasons or prior permission from the user.
· 2.2 In the following statutory circumstances, the user's personal information will be disclosed in part or in full: by the user's consent to the user or other third parties.
· 2.3 According to the relevant laws and regulations of the country where the user is located, or the requirements of the administrative agency, disclose it to the third party as prescribed by the administrative, judicial or other laws.
· 2.4 Other DIAMOND-EX.COM disclosures according to the relevant laws and regulations of the country where the user is located.
Seventh. Conflict Selection
7.1 These Terms of Service are the important legal documents between the DIAMOND-EX.COM and the User Registered as a DIAMOND-EX.COM User, the use of the DIAMOND-EX.COM Service, and any other written or verbal representations of the DIAMOND-EX.COM or the User that are inconsistent with this Agreement shall be subject to this Agreement.
Eighth. Contact Us
8.1 In order to keep your personal data accurate, up-to-date and complete, please contact us. We will use reasonable methods to update and correct personal data that you have previously submitted on our website. The final interpretation of these Terms of Service is owned by DIAMOND-EX.COM. If you have additional questions or questions regarding the Terms of Service, please contact us.
DIAMOND EX Help Center